Data Privacy Resource Centre
As a valued data subject, we are committed to protecting your personal information.
- ”Direct Marketing”, as defined in POPIA, means to approach a Data Subject, either in person or by mail or electronic communication, for the direct or indirect purpose of:
- Promoting or offering to supply, in the ordinary course of business, any goods or services to the data subject; or
- Requesting the data subject to make a donation of any kind for any reason.
- ”Electronic Communication”, on the other hand, is defined as “any text, voice, sound or image message sent over an electronic communications network which is stored in the network or in the recipient’s terminal equipment until it is collected by the recipient”.
- Processing of your Personal Information is done in accordance with the Processing Conditions of POPIA
- Your right to object to such Processing of your Personal Information is accounted for
- Your right to opt out of any and all future direct marketing by and from the Responsible Party at any stage is accounted for
- You may only be contacted once by the Responsible Party in order to request such consent
Request information on the holding of Personal, correction or update of Personal Information, requesting records of such information or request the deletion or destruction of personal information
Direct any complaints regarding the decisions of the Information Officer for reconsideration
Direct a complaint directly to the Information Regulator